Dispute and choice of law
- When you have completed the order, the order confirmation will be sent to your e-mail address. In the confirmation you will find information about product(s) and price.
- If there are any errors in the order confirmation, please contact me via e-mail to email@example.com
- All prices in the store are stated in NOK and include 25% VAT.
- Refund: It's not possible to return the product since it's digital and when you buy it you'll have it forever. All sales are final.
- By shopping at Helenemoo Helene Myhre Østervold, you accept our policy for data protection and our processing of your personal information. We protect your personal privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order. We will never sell or disclose your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Helenemoo Helene Myhre Østervold is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have given us as a customer. Your personal information is processed by us in order to be able to handle your order, as well as the times you have requested newsletters or promotional offers and to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) store and process your data.
What is personal information?
Personal information is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a person.
What information do we store?
To handle your order and answer questions related to your order, we store first and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address and purchase history.
Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis for processing your information, e.g. to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under e.g. the Accounting Act.
In connection with the purchase, your personal information is processed to complete the agreement with you.
Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent.
When you buy, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
- If you choose to pay by invoice, the personal identity number is also stored with the payment provider. The information is stored to complete the purchase and to protect the parties from fraud.
Payment providers we use are Nets and Vipps.
The right of access
You have the right to receive extracts from all information available about you with us. Excerpts are delivered electronically in readable format.
Right to correction
You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement incomplete information.
The right to be forgotten
You can request the deletion of your personal information at any time.
There are few exceptions to this right to be deleted, e.g. whether it must be retained in order for us to fulfill a legal obligation (in accordance with the Accounting Act).
Responsible for data protection
Helenemoo Helene Myhre Østervold is responsible for the storage and processing of personal information in the online store and ensures that the rules are followed.
How we protect your personal information
We use industry standards such as SSL / TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal information and passwords securely.
We use the platform Shopify.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms at any time. Changes to the terms will be posted online in the online store. The changed terms are considered accepted in connection with bookings or visits to the website.
Dispute and choice of law
- In cases where a dispute cannot be resolved between the company and the customer, you as a customer can contact the Consumer Council. For residents of an EU / EEA country other than Norway, complaints can be sent online via Consumer Europe's page.
- In the event of a dispute, we follow decisions from the Consumer Council or the corresponding dispute body.
- Disputes concerning the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Norwegian law.